- Arm and body work
- Turns, footwork technique and markings.
- Learn how to dance the Sevillanas
- Work complete choreographies.
- Learn how to control your body
- Get to know the different flamenco “palos”.
- Work technique and choreography at the same time.
- It begins with body and arm warm-up
- Complete full choreography that you can dance on stage.
- Learn new choreographies to use in your shows.
- We will work all kinds of palos.
OUR STUDENTS IMPROVE EACH DAY,
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOURSELF TOO?
I always write to you and wanted to tell you that I amalready enrolled in almost all levels so there is a lot to workon, thanks for so much material … it is a great school I loveit …
Greetings! I am really excited about the subscription. I have beenwatching the extra videos with the body technique andarms movements. It’s refreshing going over the technique partsand remembering what Ineed to work on.Yes, I was able to seethe videos for the Tangos de Malaga & Alegrias. I love thechoreography of the Tangos de Malaga &…
I signed up for the intermediate and advanced level courses in June. This week I am studying the fast tangos of the tango choreography of Malaga, and beginning to study the guajira.First, I would like to thank you for the quality of the courses. I’m learning a lot!The intermediate level corresponds exactly to my level…